Saturday, February 11, 2006

Running Update

The training is going much better this week. I followed my training plan starting last Tuesday. I also think that my back strain may have been partially due to running. I don't think I'm holding my lower/abs correctly when I run. So, today I did Pilates and will try to do it at least once a week. I'm supposed to run with my running group for the first time tomorrow. It looks like it's still on even though it's currently snowing outside. I'll show up and hope that others are there too. If not, I guess I'll run by myself. MTH was good and ran over 5 miles today. It wore him out though. But at least he should be ready for the Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run.

Update: The snow has put a dent in my plans for running today. My fitness center at work is not open on the weekends. I tried going to the YMCA as well as the city recreation center but they're all closed for the snow. Today is supposed to be the long run so it's one that I really can't miss. I'm hoping that MTH's fitness center is open later today!

No comments: