Saturday, February 25, 2006

4 Things Updated

This post has been updated. All updates are in red.
ETK had the good idea of replying to CLM's email in her blog so I'll steal her idea:

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Senior Statistician
2. Teaching Assistant
3. Math Tutor
4. Secretary

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Wedding Singer
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Fried Green Tomatoes


Four places you have lived:
1. Alexandria, VA
2. Richmond, VA
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Macon, GA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Pretty much anything on Food Network
2. Myth Busters with MTH
**that's it, I really don't watch much TV

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Barcelona, Spain
2. Dublin, Ireland
3. Paris, France
4. Honolulu, HI

Four websites I visit daily:
1. washingtonpost.com
2. gmail.com
3. yahoo.com
4. blogger.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Goat Cheese
2. Seared Tuna
3. Grilled Salmon
4. Eggplant Involtini

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Relaxing with a fun drink on the beach with MTH
2. Shopping for some new shoes
3. Massage
4. Anywhere as long as it's with MTH - I'm not really that needy, I just haven't seen MTH very much lately!!!!

1 comment:

ETK said...

Yummmmmmmm - goat cheese! :)

Looks like we started a trend with TooTwisted & Humdrum Girl! :)