Sunday, January 22, 2006

More Good Leftovers (and still no MTH)

MTH is still not here. That means he's been at work for 11 hours on a Sunday! He called me at 4:15 to say he was leaving in 30 minutes. I guess that didn't work out.

But, in his absence, I did make another great meal from our leftovers last night. I didn't finish all of my steak. As I mentioned, we had some bread, asparagus and cheese. So, I made an open faced steak sandwich. I sauteed shallots, sliced steak and asparagus. Then, I put that on bread and with slices of cheese on top and placed it under the broiler until the cheese melted. What a great lunch!

At least I ran this morning!!! I get my first training email for the Cherry Blossom run tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having a goal again. I'm not very good at running if I don't have a goal.

No comments: