Thursday, January 19, 2006

Capitals Won!!

Not that I'm a big hockey fan but tonight MTH and I went to a Capitals game at the MCI Center on work. They have a suite and I had gotten tickets. It was fun to hang out with people from my team and drink beer and eat tasty food that's bad for you. And, then, due to the new hockey rules, there can be no tie! Therefore, we got to watch sudden death and then a shoot out.

This weekend should be fun. MTH and I are trying to decide what we should do. Hopefully we're going on a "date" tomorrow night to Restaurant Eve. He took me there for my birthday a year ago. I believe it was our most expensive meal ever but it's a wonderful restaurant. For tomorrow night, we'll eat in the bistro instead of the tasting room. Then, on Saturday, I'm volunteering at the Corcoran in the morning. In the afternoon, we may head to Baltimore or Annapolis for a night on the town. Who knows? We'll probably end up staying here since we're both tired and laundry needs to be done.

Monday is the day I start officially training for the Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, someone's interested!

I'm ready for bed but I'm waiting on MTH to help me get the cat litter out so that I can finish cleaning out Phoebe's litter box (definitely the worst part about having a cat!).

Pictures and info about SF forthcoming. I forgot my camera so I'm waiting on MAK's beau to upload them.

1 comment:

ETK said...

A 10 mile! I'm interested! We need help getting motivated!!! :)