Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Middle Name Meme

I've been tagged by ETK! This one is my first.

The Rules

1. Post the rules before you give your answers.
2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name.
3.At the end of your blog post, tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.

I was not given a middle name but when I got married, I decided to take my maiden name as my middle name.


U: Unique - aren't we all unique?
C: Caring - I try to take care of those around me.
M: Mild-mannered - I'm not a dramatic person.
L: Laughing - I try to laugh at myself as much as possible
Y: Young at heart - I definitely don't feel as old as I am
C: Cuddly - I love to cuddle.
N: Nice - I try to be at least.
E: Easy going - I'm easy to please most of the time. MTH may disagree when it comes to cleaning up.

As for tagging, I'm not sure that I know enough people that weren't already tagged by ETK. Therefore, my list will not be 8.

MAH
MTH

3 comments:

Beth Kearns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ETK said...

Yay! Thanks for playing! :)

(can you delete that other one please?)

ETK said...

How 'bout some pregnancy pics??? HUH? A post maybe?