Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Am I Boring?

So, ETK hasn't posted for a while because she was told her blog is boring. Personally, I didn't find her blog boring but even if it was, who cares is what I say. I figure that more than half the people who read my blog probably don't make it through the entire posts because they're not very interesting. I guess you have to ask yourself "why am I posting to the blog". Is it for venting (getting out your thoughts), is it for gratification or something else? Whatever the answer, it's for you and that's what counts.

2 comments:

ETK said...

I don't think you're boring and don't worry, the only reason I haven't posted is because I'm too busy but yet have nothing interesting to post about (it's all work). :)

2.718 said...

And we all know better than to post about work!