Thursday, December 29, 2005

Working...

I worked the entire day with barely a break. I didn't expect to work this hard but hopefully I'm almost done and will not have to do any more work until next Tuesday morning in Richmond. For those of you that are not aware, I work in two locations, McLean and Richmond. I have to travel to Richmond 2 days a week. At least half of our team is located there, so it's definitely necessary for us to be there.

Enough about work (even if that is the title of my post). I really don't have much to talk about today since I spent my time mostly working. I did get to notice that Phoebe (my cat) spends the entire day laying in her cat bed. That must be the life. I wish that I could sleep that much sometimes. I usually wake up at around 6:30am (even on the weekends). The problem is that I'm lazy and still stay in bed even though I'm awake. I could get so much done on the weekends. I do have a long list for the next few days. I hope that I can get it all done.

I just noticed that Phoebe is sitting on top of her litter box (it's one of those covered kind). Not sure what she's doing there but she seems to be pretty relaxed. I'll have to add a picture of her here soon. She's a cutey even if she can be very mean. At least, she loves me.

No comments: