Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My First Post

I'm thinking about starting a blog but as you can tell by my title, I'm not sure if I'll have enough interesting things to add. We'll see how often I'm able to post as well as how many comments that I receive based on these posts. If you're reading this post, most likely it's because I sent you an email letting you know that I've now started a blog (peer pressure always works - I want to be just like everyone else).

Right now, my life is all about work. I worked on Saturday and Sunday. I was feeling very stressed that I wasn't going to finish my Christmas shopping in time. But, lo and behold, the mall had extended hours on Sunday and was open until 9pm!!! It was awesome. There was no one there. I was able to zip into each store and get what I wanted. Plus, they were pretty well stocked.

I also was able to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies. The downside is that I have 2 more batches of cookie dough in the freezer and I have no idea when I'm going to bake them. I have a party at 7pm tonight and another one tomorrow. Then, we leave for Boone on Wednesday morning. I could take them with me but SM's oven doesn't work very well.

I would say that I'm going to post a picture of our beautiful Christmas tree with Phoebe laying under it but I don't know how yet and I don't have time to figure it out. Maybe I'll be able to post New Years' pictures.

Send comments!

No comments: