Thursday, January 10, 2008

Out of Commission

I haven't updated over the past few days due to the lack of a computer. MTH and I were drinking some wine on Saturday night and he decided that the computer also needed to have a taste. Unfortunately, computers and liquids do not mix. The short story is that the motherboard got fried and we had to go buy a new computer on Sunday. But, of course, we wanted our data from the old computer. Thus, the wait. The data transfer took 3 days. Now, I'm on my new Macbook. I have to admit, it's quite fun to have a new computer. The best part is the little camera above the screen. MTH and I spent at least 30 minutes playing with it last night.



I hope to post more tonight but if not, it probaby won't happen until Sunday night as I"m off to Atlanta tomorrow afternoon for a weekend of debauchery with the "ikki" part of Stikki.

No comments: