Saturday, January 19, 2008

How do people find my blog?

As other fellow bloggers have pointed out, there are many "lurkers" out there. I find it interesting to look at the keywords that bring people to my blog. Here's a breakdown from most popular:

1. Photography Assignment
2. Front room furniture
3. Running outfit review
4. Pizza
5. Big Eyes
6. Mediterranean cuisine
7. Weddings
8. Baxley
9. Buffalo Burger
10. Cookout
11. Kickball
12. Phoebe
13. Ireland

Note that using my discretion, I aggegrated some of the keywords into the words above.

I guess it's not all that surprising that Baxley is so far down the list even though it's in my blog's title - there just aren't that many people yearning to learn more about Baxley. Instead, they want to know about photography assignments and front room furniture.

It would be nice if one day one of these people would comment!

No comments: