Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Running Update

November was a good month for running. On 11/10, I ran an 8k which included a couple of small hills. Then, on Thanksgiving morning, I ran a 10k which included some large hills. I was very proud of myself given how far I've come from when I first started running. I can now run my miles in 9:20-9:30 minutes. I used to take at least 10 minutes per mile. I'm continuing to shorten that time. I hope to eventually run a mile in less than 9 minutes. Now, for some people, that's really slow but I'm happy with my progress. Also, somehow, there were a lot of pictures of me. There's usually one picture of me and it looks like I'm walking instead of running. I'm happy to report that I look like I'm running!


Both feet are off the ground!

This one is my favorite.

It took 4 minutes to cross the start line so I actually ran the race in 46 minutes. I was very proud.

MTH was there too - he finished before me.

1 comment:

ETK said...

Awesome pictures! Now I believe you. :) Kidding!