Sunday, February 10, 2008

Richmond at the Center

Last night, MTH and I went out to dinner near Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). If any of you are political junkies, then you'll already know where this post is going. There was a huge fundraiser at the Seigel Center called the Jefferson-Jackson Day Dinner. Both Obama and Clinton attended. It was a madhouse in front of the building. There were people wearing masks, people carrying huge letters that spelled O-B-A-M-A and people shouting. Since it was Richmond, there was no traffic jam. I definitely wish I'd had my camera. But, I do have some funny pictures from my recruiting trip to Atlanta last Monday. If you're a Ron Paul fan, then maybe they won't be as funny.







Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the monkey that was in the van.

No comments: