Saturday, June 02, 2007

Running Update

I haven't talked about running in a long time. MTH and I are signed up for a 10k next week - Lawyers Have Heart 10k. It's in Georgetown. It'll be nice to head up to DC and see a few people from our old life. Today, I ran 5 miles. It was a little hard at the end but I think I'll be able to do the 10k (6.2 miles). I'm sure there a hills which may make it hard but I'm looking forward to a race. I haven't done one since April 2006 when I ran the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler. Father's Day weekend MTH and I are both doing events at the James River Adventure Games. I'm doing the James River Scramble. MTH is doing the James River Splash One Miler. My parents and sister are coming to visit so they'll be there to cheer us on. After that, I have no events planned for myself. Of course, in mid-July will be the big day for MTH. He'll be swimming, biking and running in the Musselman Half Ironman Triathlon in Lake Geneva, NY. We're staying at a bed and breakfast as there were no hotels in the town available. It's called Belhurst. We've decided to drive so I'm hoping that there will be time to stop by a winery or two.

No comments: